Monday, October 23, 2006

Can you believe it

Well the busy weeks go on, but next week we finally have the carpets arriving.... YEAH..... Then we move in - on that same day, next Tuesday, am really looking forward to it. I'll keep you posted, and take some pictures with the carpets in so you can see the transformation.

Crazy or not, probably crazy but hey, my parents are coming up on the Tuesday evening - hence moving in on the same day as Carpet day. I'm not quite sure who's more crazy.. my parents.. or us! Anyway, Dad is going to help put a shed a up, amongst many other things I'm sure. I'm going with my mum to have a 'style consultation', Trinny and Suzannah fashion, but hopefully not quite as brutal :o)

So I'm finally looking forward to next week.

1 comment:

Sooz said...

Hoorah!!!!!!! Looking forward to my first visit!!!
Love you!
Sx